Monday, May 10, 2010

Rebecca's Poetry

Along with the Mother's Day poems, Rebeca wrote some other poems. I thought I would share them with you.


This one is called a"found poem." She had to pick an object, write four adjectives about it, two places you can find it, two things it is used for, and a reason you like it.


Art Pallet
Colorful, dirty, blotched, bright
In my home, in artist shops
Art pallets are used to hold paint on a flat surface and not in a can
It is also used for artists or just other people painting
Art pallets are interesting things and make me happy

Here is a picture of the two acrostic poems she did.



Rebecca's reads:

cReative
bEautiful
Boisterous
Exciting
Crazy
Clever
Artistic


Here is a picture of her "painted poem."

The words written along the back edge of the dragon read:

"scaly, green, rough, strong, hot, fire, extinct, Chinese New Year."

The last one she wrote was called a "biopoem."

Rebecca

Artistic, smart, pretty

Wishes to be a published author

Dreams of being a bat vet

Wants to go to Rome

Who wonders about life

Who fears stag beetles

Who is afraid of nothing

Who likes family

Who believes in God

Who loves bats

Who plans to travel around the world

McNight

I did not realize how talented my sweet daughter was. I am so proud of Rebecca.

No comments: