For Mother's Day my sweet husband sent me some irises, my favorite flowers. I also recieved some very special notes & poems from my children. I thought I would share them with you.
Here is a cinquain by Rebecca. A "cinquain" is is a short, unrhymed poem of twenty-two syllables, five lines of 2, 4, 6, 8, 2 syllables, respectively. I think Rebecca's is actually 2,4,6,6,2 but is still very sweet.
Here is a cinquain by Rebecca. A "cinquain" is is a short, unrhymed poem of twenty-two syllables, five lines of 2, 4, 6, 8, 2 syllables, respectively. I think Rebecca's is actually 2,4,6,6,2 but is still very sweet.
MOMMY
Artistic, smart
Scapbooks, understands, loves
Will love me forever
ROBIN
Here is an acrostic poem she wrote.
cReative
lOving
Beautiful
hIlarious
fuNky
Kathryn drew a picture for me and wrote a very sweet note. Here is a picture of her note. Love the picture of me. ;-)
It translates to:
"My mom is special because
she loves me very much.
she gives me my lunch.
she knows me very well.
she has me to cuddle.
she takes good care of me.
I love her so much, too.
she let's me have gum."
I feel very blessed to have a wonderful husband and two sweet daughters. Thank you God for giving me the honor and privilege of being their mother.




No comments:
Post a Comment