The before shot.
Back in the summer I took Kathryn & Maya to Sweet & Sassy to celebrate Kathryn's birthday. Since the Woods' were here for the Christmas holidays, before they headed back to Africa, Lisa, Nana Paula, & I took Maya & Kathryn there again for Maya's birthday. The girls loved it!
The pedicure.
The manicure.
Hair an "make-up".
The after shot. Two girly divas.
Kathryn's toes.
Unlike when we were there for Kathryn's birthday, there was no one there at Sweet & Sassy's that day. We had the place to ourselves, so we let the girls walk on the "runway" that they use for birthday parties. They had so much fun walking through the beaded curtain, struttin' their stuff and striking poses. It was too funny. Although, I am thinking I may be in trouble in a few years. Kathryn was way to good at the model strut. Yikes!
The girls had so much fun that day. I think this may become a birthday tradition.




No comments:
Post a Comment