Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Fun and Silly Girls...

Friday the girls had a half day of school. After they got home I decided to take them out to Wendy's for twisted frosties and some mommy daughter time.



When we got home I asked them to pose for some pictures. They are such funny girls sometimes. Half the time they try to pretend they are shy, but then they act like hams when I take their pictures.



It was fun seeing them laughing together, instead of fighting like sisters do.



When I am frustrated with them, I often take for granted how blessed I truly am. But when I look at these pictures, and see their smiling faces, it makes me smile. I love them so much!



Thank you Father for my sweet Rebecca and Kathryn. I am so thankful that you have blessed my life with these two beautiful girls.

No comments: