So I finally gave in and we got a minivan last night. We have been looking most of the month, and we had narrowed it down to either a Toyota Sienna or a Honda Odyssey. We finally decided on the Odyssey because of the Variable Cylinder Management system, and for me the dark blue color. :-) Also, the salesman at the Honda place was much more knowledgable about his product than the guy at the Toyota dealer.
The kids like the new van, and the dogs have had a chance to check it out. I am sure I will learn to like it too, and it is certainly a nice ride. I guess I need to embrace this new phase of my life just like I did about turning 40. Also, with Rebecca in Taekwando, and Kathryn starting dancing, the "Mom Taxi" will spend a lot of time on the road...so the only decision now is what to name it...;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment